Monday, April 13, 2009

Baseball food

It's time to take the kids to the park for a healthy dose of unhealthy-ness. Here in DC we have the greatest hot dog on earth, the half-smoke. For those uninformed, the City Paper did a great story on half-smokes a couple of years ago.

I went to opening day in DC today and Dippin' Dots, my girls' reason for going to games were nowhere to be found. But they did have 20 different gelatos. Go figure. That and Peroni on tap. Maybe the Nats could at least beat the Italian national soccer team...in baseball.

Latest Food TV obsession is Chopped. My 10 year old daughter turned me onto it. Which is odd. I'm sure a band is next.

Have some Easter leftovers to deal with so there should be some soups coming soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Content

Related